The alarm went off at 2:30 AM today. We packed up the last few things, checked out and got in a taxi to the airport. By the time we get to bed again, we'll have been up for somewhere around 34 hours; thanks to the time changes, it will all be on May 4.
As I write this, we are somewhere over the Pacific, taking advantage of the in flight wifi. I need things like that on long trips like this. Airplane seats aren't comfortable for anyone, let alone tall people, and with my fractured tailbone still mending this is not going to be an easy day.
But this is "Beauty in Mission", not Lamentations :), so where's the beauty?
For that, I direct you to the previous 45 posts and pose the question: was it worth it?
For us, it doesn't even need a second thought. These 34 hours are nothing compared to the beauty we have observed and been invited to participate in. As always, the invitation is open to all - join us in beauty, join us in mission, join us in any way you want to, you are welcome!
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment